Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, October 25, 2005


meet.......
Daniela

…… but you can call me Dani.

I started volunteering in The Drury Lane Oxfam shop in August 2005 – because I wanted to try and improve my English – and also because I wanted to work in my free time.

My favourite album of all time is Revolucion de Amor by Mana – a Mexican group.

My favourite artists/architects are Gaudi & Calatrava.

The best book I have so far read – is a Portuguese book called Capitais ai Areia.

I was born in Santiago – Chile – but ideally would love to live in Mexico.

My favourite journey is to any beach.

I am happiest when I am with my family & friends – and when I can do what I like.

When I grow up – I want to be a good architect and be happy.

My favourite colour is yellow and I am a Gemini.

My favourite meal is bife and chips – and I would love to eat this with my parents and best friend – because all are very important to me.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I can meet very different people – and I can help people to maybe build a better future.
Daniela has now returned to Mexico - with a much larger English vocabulary - and many fond memories of the Drury Lane shop. She sends all her love - and her postal adress is in the shop message book if anyone wants to catch up.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Andrew
    Wow - it's great to hear from you again. please pop in anytime to have your photo taken - or alternatively - why don't you just jpeg one to us at oxfamshopf8023@btinternet.com - and we'll send you the bioquestionaire to fill out as well.
    Andrew - please come in for a cuppa coffee soon - we all miss you terribly.
    Sóna

    By Blogger Oxfam in the West End, at 11:54 AM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home