Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet……….

CAILAH

I have been volunteering in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop on Saturdays since October 2005.

I joined to do something useful with my spare time & I am also quite interested in development work.

I am a very indecisive person – so can’t decide what my best music & artist is – but the best book I’ve ever read is Memoirs Of A Geisha.

I was born in Sherjah in the United Arab Republic (near Dubai) – but would ideally love to live in New York – or….. Tokyo – or…… London (told you I was indecisive).

When I am older I would like to do something useful (not an investment banker!)

My favourite colour is pink – and I am an Aries.

My best meal is anything with chocolate in it.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I love organising things – as sad as that sounds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home