Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, January 19, 2006



meet……

ALEC


I have been volunteering in both the Earlham Street & Drury Lane shops since early December 2005 – and I joined as I wanted to get fashion industry experience in my favourite part of London – whilst doing something good for society.

The best movies I have seen have been ‘Battle Royale’ and ‘Deudas’.

I was born in London but ideally I would love to live in Japan, Malaysia, NYC, Mumbai …… the list goes on!!

My most favourite journey was my first trip to Japan.

The time & place I have been happiest was when I lived in Malaysia for 5 years – from 1996 to 2001.

When I grow up I want to be an international businessman or a diplomat.

My star sign is Aquarius – and my favourite meal is Unadon (grilled eel on rice).

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I can meet interesting people from all across the world.

1 Comments:

  • Ah no ways mate!! It's great for 3 reasons

    1. Your handsomeness alone is gonna recruit loads of more hip, young & trendies for us

    2. You are actively showing the rest of us up - by actually working & not simply posing

    and....

    3. The hard copy (which is pinned up with the rest of ours in the chill-out room) is the one that gets the most amount ofattention whenever I interview new recruits!

    To sum it all up - THE PHOTO STAYS!!!

    peace
    Sóna

    By Blogger Oxfam in the West End, at 2:35 PM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home