Oxfam in the West End

Friday, November 25, 2005



meet…….

CHARLES

I have been a volunteer at the Drury Lane shop since 14 November 2005 and I joined in order to improve my English & meet people who come from many different countries.

I like all kinds of music – but my favourite piece of art is the Joconde.

My best books to read are all of the Agatha Christie books.

I was born in Nancy in France – but ideally would love to live on a sea island.
I have not travelled much – so my best journey has been here to the Unirted Kingdom.

The times I have been happiest were when I meet new, interresting and nice people.

My favourite colour is grey – my star sign is Capricorn and my best meals are chicken, pasta, & for the best meal I would love to invite my whole family – all five of us.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because the people are very interresting and very nice – they are from many different countries – and each of them has different stories to tell.


Charles has now gone back to France. In the month he spent with us - he impressed us all with his great enthusiasm & hard work!! Charles - you are welcome back anytime!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home