Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet……….

VAN

I have been a volunteer in the Drury Lane & Earlham Street Oxfam shops since April 2005.

I joined as a volunteer as I wanted to help people less fortunate than me.

My favourite singer has got to be Frank Sinatra.

My favourite work of art is definitely the Sunflowers by Van Gogh.

The best book I have read is the Autobiography of Lance Armstrong (4 times Tour De France winner & testicular cancer campaigner).

I was born in Vietnam and it is my favourite place to live – but the best journey I have had has been around Amsterdam in Holland.

My two favourite colours are white & black.

For my ideal meal – I would love to eat Japanese food – and invite Yoshiko, Isobel and Harumi (fellow volunteers) – because they are all very friendly.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I like working for charity and helping people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home