Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

MIKI

I started in the Earlham Street Oxfam shop in July ’05.

I have always been interested in volunteering – so in my free time I chose to come to Oxfam and help out.

My favourite artist is Picasso.

I was born in Japan – but ideally I would love to live here in London.

My favourite journey is always one near any seaside.

The place & time where I am happiest is on Saturday mornings – in bed.

My favourite colour is White – and my star sign is Sagittarius.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I want to make poverty history!!


Miki has now taken that charming smile all the way back to Japan. Miki we all wish you the best of luck with the new fashion venture - become very famous - and then return to visit us as a celeb!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home