Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

KUMI

I started volunteering For Oxfam Earlham Street in April ’05.

I love Oxfam shops for many reasons - but I joined because – mostly I’m into second hand fashion – so I am very happy to work here.

My best album of all time is the first one by Franz Ferdinand.

My favourite artist is Jean Brands.

I love every book Juzo Itami has ever written.

I was born in Japan – but would love to live here in London.

At the moment – my favourite journey is to the hometown of new friends I meet here in London.

When I grow up I want to be a nice mother.

My star sign is Aquarius & my favourite colour is cream.

My favourite meal is pasta with mushrooms.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I like to shop where I am volunteering. I love meeting new people and doing very creative window displays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home