Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005




meet……

DAVID

……… but you can call me Grouttie (it’s a plumbing/DIY thing!)

I have been a volunteer in the Drury Lane shop since January 1996.

I joined because I have always wanted to help others to live a better and happier life.

My favourite group is Kansas – they’re an American band with a wicked fiddler in the line-up.

The best book I have ever read has got to be The Bible.

I was born in Dullwich here in London – but could live anywhere as long as it’s wonderful.

When I grow up I would love to be a happier person.

I guess I have no real favourite colour – or maybe they are all my favourite – and my star sign is Cancer.

My favourite meal is spaghetti bolognaise.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because it does very important work – and I’m very glad to be a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home