Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

HARUMI

……….. but you can call me Haru Haru.

I have been volunteering in the Drury Lane and Edgware Road shops since July 2005.

I joined because I wanted to meet a lot of people and practice my English – but now I absolutely LOVE working here.

My best bit of music is Mozart’s 40th Symphony – and my favourite book is a Japanese one called Snow Country.

I was born in Japan – but ideally I would love to live in New York.

My favourite hobby is playing the electric organ.

When I grow up I want to be a Japanese teacher.

My favourite colours are pink & black – and I am a Capricorn.

For best meal to eat is sushi and for my best meal companions – I’d invite all my friends I have made here in Oxfam.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I can practice my English all day long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home