Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

MAUREEN

…….. but you can call me Mo if you want.

I have been volunteering here at the Drury Lane Oxfam shop since June 2005 – and I joined because I enjoy helping people & making sure all my customers are happy in what they buy.

My favourite musical is Gone With The Wind – but as I’m not too keen on reading books – I prefer curling up with a good video.

I was born in Birmingham – but ideally I would love to live somewhere out in the country.

My favourite journey is coming into work here in Oxfam – and that’s where I am happiest.

My favourite colours are lilac & lemon – and I’m a Taurus.

For my ideal meal I would have Indian & West Indian food – and invite my boss and his family – for making me very happy in my work.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because the people always have a smile & kind word to say to you. Also – a few of the customers and I have exchanged phone numbers – and we have become good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home