Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

MARIKO

I volunteer in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop – and I started in August 2004.

I decided to join Oxfam when my school started a social program with Sóna – and I wanted to improve my English even more. But now I volunteer because of all the fun we have – and of course – to meet new friends.

My favourite artist is Dali & and the best book I’ve read so far is Sat.

I was born in Yokohama in Japan – but I love travelling around Italy.

I guess the place I’m happiest is in my room – in the evening.

When I grow up – I want to be a fashion designer.

I can’t decide which is my favourite colour – I really don’t know……. I’d have to say……… All of them!!!

My star sign is Aries.

For the most ideal meal – I would invite all my friends – because they love my dinner. My favourite meal is anything with Chicken.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I can speak to people from many different countries, meet new friends – and have lots of fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home