Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet……..

RAN

I started volunteering in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop in August 2005.

I joined because it’s a really great job & and I can do something which may help others.

The best book I have ever read has got to be Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I was born in Zhengzhou in The Peoples Republic of China – but ideally I would love to live in Beijing – the capital of PR China.

My favourite journey so far has been travelling through Europe.

I am happiest when I’m at home with my family & friends.

When I grow up I want to be a nutritionist.

My favourite colours are light & dark blue.

For my favourite Chinese meal I would love to invite all my friends to celebrate my birthday.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because what I do will help a lot of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home