Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet…….

SIMON

……. but you can call me Benjy – as my surname is Benjamin.

I have been volunteering in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop on Saturdays since the 15th August 2005.

I joined to make a difference in my life – and other people’s lives.

My best album of all time is definitely Queens – A Night At The Opera.

My favourite work of art has to be The Laughing Cavalier by Frans Hals.

And the best book I’ve read is The Day Of The Jackal by Frederick Forsythe.

I was born in Luton in Bedfordshire – but ideally I would love to live in Williamsburg in Virginia – in the USA.

My favourite journey is going to a port or airport – to go on holiday.

The time I have been happiest was in my year out after A Levels.

I never want to grow up – I’m just a kid at heart.

My favourite colour is blue – so it should come as no surprise that I am an Aquarius.

For my favourite meal of pasta – I would invite Hitler, Stalin & Pol Pot to ask them why they caused so much misery and devastation to people’s lives.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because it is a place where I can meet my friends and help others at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home