Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

YOSHIKO

I have been volunteering in Drury Lane Oxfam shop since February 2004 – and I joined because I wanted to meet new people to make friends with – and to practice speaking English. I also wanted to do something helpful.

The music I like best is most tracks by Abba.

My favourite work of art is the Statue of Liberty.

The best book I have ever read is Wuthering Heights.

I was born in Hokkaido Japan – but ideally I would love to live in Mallorca, Spain.

I am happiest when I am chatting with my friends – it could be anywhere.

My favourite colours are pink & yellow and my star sign is Cancer.

I love relaxing and eating nice food – especially Japanese food – very especially deep fried prawn okonomiyaki. The best people to have a meal with are my husband and friends – because I like them.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because everyone is kind and nice – and I also want to do something to help people – even though I can only do something small.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home