Oxfam in the West End

Friday, November 25, 2005




meet..........

CORALIE

I have been a volunteer in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop since November 2005 and joined to give my free time and meet lots of new people. I would also love to improve my English.

My two favourite musicians of all time are Edith Piaf & Beethoven. My best kind of art is architectural design.

The best book I have ever read is "Monsieur Maussene" by Daniel Pennac which is a French book. I have not yet read an English book.

I was born in Avrandes in Normandy, France – but don’t really mind where I live – but for the moment I like London. My favourite journey so far has been through Romania.

I can’t think of where & when I have been the happiest – I try to be happy all the time.

When I grow up I want to be a good & famous Quantity Surveyor.

My favourite colour is white and my star sign is Scorpio.

I don’t really have a favourite meal – I just like to cook & eat lots of food.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because it’s fun and cool – as I can meet a lot of people & I am spending my free time helping others.


Coralie has now left us for a major international company - but will help out on the odd spare Saturday morning. Congratulations Coralie - on your fantastic new job. If ever we need a top class quantity surveyor - we all know who to call!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home