Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, November 10, 2005



meet………

YUKO

I started volunteering in Drury Lane Oxfam shop in September 2004 – mainly to improve my English.

My favourite pop group is a Japanese group called – Mr. Children.

My favourite artist is And Warhol.

The best book I’ve read so far is a Japanese novel called Yokubou.

I was born in Japan – but would ideally love to live in Amsterdam, Holland.

My favourite journey is going to places I have never been to before.

I have been happiest eating really delicious food with my boyfriend.

When I grow up I want to be a very happy woman.

My favourite colour is pink – and I am an Aries.

My favourite meal is Sushi (of course) and ideally - whenever I eat it - I like to invite my boyfriends family – Louis, Margarita & Havier – because they treat me very well when I am in their home.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I can meet people from many different countries – and have great conversations with them.



Yuko (and Havier) have now settled back in Japan.

Yuko - keep rocking on over there in Yokohama - the world needs many more peace campaigners!!
Havier - how do the locals like your world famous Paella dish?
We wish both of you all the very best for your future - let us know how many babies you both make okay?!

2 Comments:

  • Hello Oxfam-in-the-West-End

    Congratulations on an excellent blog to match the excellent shop and excellent staff!

    Owen
    (Central London Oxfam Campaign Group)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:45 PM, November 10, 2005  

  • Hi Owen

    You're very kind - thanks! Keep visiting and commenting - and remember - someone is after your photograph and bio as well - so beware the next time you pop in.

    peace
    Sóna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home