Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, January 19, 2006



meet ........

RUT



I have been a volunteer here at the Drury Lane shop since early December 2005 – and joined to do whatever I can do – to help those less off than us.

My best album of all time is called Richord – which is a great piano album.

My favourite piece of art has to be the statue of David by Michael Angelo.
The best book I have read is a detective novel called Fulmos.

I was born in China – and ideally would love to live in Beijing. But my favourite journey so far – has been travelling through Spain.

The time & place I have been happiest was at home – with my parents, my girlfriend – and my dog.
When I grow up I would love to be a successful businessman.

My favourite colour is sky blue – and my favourite meal is anything with fish in it.

If I had to invite any people to a meal it would have to be Bill Gates – in order to build a business partnership – and Tony Blair – to learn more about leadership.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I can meet many diverse people – and work with them as a team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home