Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, May 15, 2007


meet………..

RENAUD


……….. but you can call me Chocho.

I started in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop on Mayday 2007.

I decided to join Oxfam to help many people in the world. I also wanted to improve my English – and working here means I can mix learning English and working for a good reason!

My favourite group is a French group called Suprême NTM.

My favourite work of art of all time has got to be the Eiffel Tower.

The best book I have ever read is Le Petit Prince (or The Little Prince in English), by the French aviator - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.

I was born in Grenoble – in France – but I guess I would love to live in Australia.

I think that my best journey was when I discovered my first foreign country – which was Ireland.

I was definently happiest when I was surrounded by my entire family – especially my grand mother – but I am only 20 years old – so watch this space.

Most of all when I grow up – I would like to be ‘a good boy’.

I think my favourite colour is blue – I am a Virgo – and my favourite food is anything beefy.

The three people I would love to invite to a meal at the moment are: Sarkosy – to know why he says so much boolshit, Le Pen – to understand why he’s so racist – and Segolene Royal – to understand why she didn’t become France’s president.
I love volunteering for Oxfam because the other volunteers are so open & sympathetic. Also because I feel I am working for others who need our help. I like learning & understanding the importance of working for other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home