Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, January 19, 2006


meet…….

MARISA

I have been a volunteer here at the Drury Lane shop since June 2005 and joined as I wanted to volunteer in my spare time – and went for Oxfam as I like what Oxfam does.

The best book I have recently read has been Notes From a Small Island by Bill Bryson.

I was born in Lima in Peru – and ideally would love to live in a smallish town on the Spanish Coast.

My favourite journey is the excitement of going to a completely new & different place.

I don’t have a specific place & time when I was happiest – because I have been very happy many times – but the most recent was yesterday while lunching with colleagues at work.

What do I want to be when I grow up?! I will never grow up!!!

My favourite colour depends on the season - and my star sign is Aries.

My favourite meal really depends on my current mood – but I would always invite the people I have the most fun with.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because it makes me feel a better person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home