Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, May 15, 2007


meet………

CHRISTINE

No nickname as yet – still waiting to be given one.

I have been here at the Drury Lane Oxfam shop since February 2007.

I joined because I wanted to contribute more to society.

My favourite group of all time is Queen.

As far as art goes – my favourite artist is Raphael.

I can read anything by Tolstoy!

I was born in Germany – but ideally I would want to live right in the centre of London – in a big house – with a big garden – communally.

My favourite journey is anywhere in my dreams.

The time & place I have been happiest was thirty years ago in France.

I hope I wont grow up anymore – I am what I want to be already.

My favourite colour is purple – and I am an Aries.

My favourite meals are beau salads.

The three people I would love to have a lovely meal with are Heather, Sasha & Dave – for good fun and conversation.
I love volunteering for Oxfam because it has a great atmosphere & I feel like I am doing something worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home