Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, January 19, 2006



meet……..

SANDRINE

I have been volunteering at this Drury Lane shop since September 2005 and joined as I wanted to do something useful with my time.

I can’t possibly choose my favourite piece of music – as there are so many of them.

I guess my favourite piece of art would be ‘The Waterlillies’ by Monet.

The best book I have ever read is definitely The Lord Of The Rings – by JRR Tolkien.

I was born in a suburb of Paris in France – but ideally would love to live in Sydney Australia.

My Favourite Journey? There are so many of them! And most are yet to come! But I really enjoyed travelling around Mexico.

The time & place I was the most happiest was when I was travelling around the world for a year – it was the most amazing and challenging experience ever!! I am happy wherever I am really.

When I grow up I would love to be a photographer/traveller and get to meet and photograph people from all over the world.

My favourite colour is green - and I am an Aquarius.

My favourite meal is anything Asian – especially Thai, Japanese & Indian.

For my most ideal meal I would invite my friends from France, Australia and Ireland – because I don’t often have the chance to see them – and it would be nice to gather them around a delicious Asian meal!

I love volunteering for Oxfam for the same reason I joined Oxfam – I love to do something useful for others with my spare time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home