Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, January 24, 2006



meet………

DINA

I started volunteering at the Drury Lane shop in November 2005 in order to gain experience in working in a shop – and to improve my conversational & interpersonal skills – and to contribute back to the community.

My favourite group & album is U2’s Elevation.

The best book I’ve read so far was a biography on Elizabeth – the Virgin Queen.

I was born in Malaysia – but ideally would love to live in Madrid – Spain.

The time & place I am happiest is in my bed – right before I sleep.

When I grow up I want to be an accountant.

My favourite colour is purple – and my star sign is cancer.

For my favourite meal – which is anything with rice (!) – I would invite U2 – because they are so amazing – and my father, because he was the greatest man I know.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I get to drink free coffee, meet new friends, and learn how to use the till!! (that last one was a joke!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home