Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


meet ....



MISHELL

……… but you can call me babygirl!

I volunteer in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop and have been here since February 2006.

I started because I wanted to experience something new and give something back to the community.

I have no real favourite group or artist – but I love all forms of music.

The best book I have ever read is a great book called The Cheese – you should read it yourself!!

I was born in Ecuador – but would love to live everywhere – although my favourite journey so far was to Paris.

The time & place I am happiest is when I am with my family & the person that I love – his name is Arkar.

When I grow up I would love to work in the travel industry.

My favourite colours are baby blue & red – and I am a Gemini.

For my favourite meal of roast chicken, rice & lettuce salad – I would invite my boyfriend Arkar ……………………… and Brad Pitt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home