Oxfam in the West End

Wednesday, January 25, 2006



meet………

YUSSIF

I started volunteering here in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop in November 2005 in order to make a contribution to the activities of Oxfam – as they are geared towards poverty alleviation & improving the lives of impoverished peoples.

My favourite artist & album is Usher’s Confession.

The best book I’ve read so far is The Doomsday Conspiracy by Sidney Sheldon.

I was born in Ghana – and ideally would love to live in Canada. But my favourite journey so far has been to France in December 2005.

The time & place I was happiest was in Ghana – when I was offerred a scholarship to study at the LSE.

My favourite colour is light blue & and my star sign is cancer.

For my favourite meal of fufu – I would invite Nimatu Atchulo – a very close friend, Alhassan Musah – he has been my advisor and supporter in life – and Bauug – who urged me on when things were difficult & exposed me to many opportunities in life.

I love volunteering for Oxfam as the people are lovely to work with. Also – you feel you are making a contribution to the lives of many poor people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home