Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


meet .........

ARKAR


I started here in the Drury Lane branch in February 2006 because I want to give back to the community. I would like to think I am a helpful person.

My best album of all time is really anything by Marvin Gaye!!

The best book I’ve ever read has got to be Romeo & Juliet by William Shakespeare.

I was born in Burma – in South-East Asia – but I don’t mind where I live as long as it’s with my girlfriend.

The best journey I have had so far – was when I went to Paris and met the love of my life – Mishell.

When I grow up I want to be a famous actor.

My favourite colours are baby blue & beige.

I can & do eat everything – so for my meal I would invite Mishell ………………………… and Jennifer Lopez!

I love volunteering for Oxfam as I feel I am giving something back to the community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home