Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, March 28, 2006


meet ……..



SAMIA



I am volunteering in this Drury Lane Oxfam shop for one month as an exchange student from Belgium. I would like to help poorer people in other countries.

My favourite musical artist is Madonna – I love all her music – especially her latest album.

The best book I have ever read was La Vitta e Bella – an Italian book that translates as ‘Life is Beautiful’.

I was born in Liege in Belgium – but would love to live in either the South of Spain – or the North of Africa.

The time & place I am happiest is when the person that I love is feeling good.

My favourite colours are brown, white, black & blue – and I am a Sagittarian (December 5th).

For my favourite meal of Arabic & Italian food – I would invite all my family & my boyfriend.

I love volunteering for Oxfam as all the other volunteers are very friendly & helpful.


Samia is now back in Belgium - thanks for all the glamour you brought to the shop Samia! And sorry that British food didn't always agree with you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home