Oxfam in the West End

Thursday, June 08, 2006



meet……

EILEEN


I started volunteering on April Fools Day in 2006 in the Earlham Street shop – but help out in the Drury Lane shop as a & when it’s needed as well.

I am good friends with Maureen – and she kept going on about how she loved volunteering for Oxfam – so I decided to give it a go & haven’t looked back since!!

I can’t remember the name of the best book I have ever read – but it was about twin boys if that’s any help.

I was born in the West Middlesex Hospital in Isleworth here in London – but ideally would love to live near my nephew in Worthing (next to Brighton) in Sussex.

I would say I was happiest while I was growing up – but as I am still growing up – you can answer that question for yourself! But when I fully grow up I want to be a cake decorator.

I love every colour of the rainbow & am a Capricorn.

For my favourite meal – which would have to be a Chinese one – I would invite my mate Maureen, My son & my sister – because two are my family & Maureen is my best mate.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because it has very friendly staff – and a happy boss & I can have a good laugh with the customers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home