Oxfam in the West End

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


meet ........


ANDREA



I started volunteering in the Drury Lane Oxfam shop on the second of February 2006 as part of a citizenship project for my school coursework – and also – I want to explore more about Oxfam – and how they help people all around the world.

My favourite musician has got to be Beethoven – and my best artist is Picasso.

The best book I’ve ever read – I am still reading – and it’s the English dictionary.

I was born in Ecuador - but ideally I would love to live in Rome, Italy.

I don’t really have a favourite journey as yet – but I do love travelling.

The place & time I’m at my happiest is when I am sleeping.

When I grow up I want to join the army.

My favourite colours are black, green & red – and I am a Gemini.

For my favourite meal (any kind of BBQ) – I would invite everyone I know – because they are all great people – and also George Bush.

I love volunteering for Oxfam because I like the way the volunteers work without getting any pay – in order to help other people.


Andrea has now finnished her placement with us - Thanks for everything you did for us Andrea - especially the great window displays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home