Oxfam in the West End

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


meet .....


DIANA



I started volunteering on the 2nd of February here at the Drury Lane Oxfam shop as part of my course work – but also love giving back to the community.

My favourite author has got to be Jacqueline Wilson – I have read all her books.

I was born in Porto – in Portugal – but ideally would love to live in Barbados.

My best journey so far was when I went on holiday with my family to the Algarve.

When I grow up – I want to be a successful businesswoman.

My favourite colour is baby blue – and I am a Libran.

For my favourite meal of rice & chicken – I would invite Bow Wow & Omarion & a mate because we are huge fans of them!!

I love volunteering for Oxfam because they enable me to give back to the community & help others.


Diana is back at school now & thinking of joining us for the holidays - Thanks Diana for all you put into the shop - especially the fashion advice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home