Oxfam in the West End

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


meet …….



SABRINA


I am only here in this Drury Lane Oxfam shop for one month as an exchange student from Belgium – to meet new friends, improve my English & contribute to making poverty history.

My favourite group is Aventura – premium Latin music!!

The best book I have read is a French book called Les Malheurs de Sophie by Comtesse De Ségur – it’s actually a kid’s book – but I love it!

I was born in Belgium – but I would love to live somewhere in the South of Spain.

The best journey I have been on so far was when I went with all my family to the north coast of Algeria.

When I grow up I want to be a successful businesswoman.

My favourite colour is blue – and I am a Capricorn.

For my ultimate meal of pasta – I would invite my boyfriend – because I love him, Prince William – because I love him too, and my mother – because she is the best woman in my world.

I love volunteering for Oxfam as the rest of the volunteers make me feel so very welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home