Oxfam in the West End

Wednesday, March 29, 2006


meet …….


VIRGINIE


I am here at the Drury Lane Oxfam shop for one month only – as I am a student from Belgium – and I want to gain work experience – and to improve my English.

I have 2 favourite music groups or artists – I love Maroon 5 and I absolutely adore Britney Spears – especially In The Zone.

My favourite work of art is Le Baiser by Rodin – in English it is The Kiss.

The best book I have ever read is a French book called Jamais Sans Ma Fille by Betty Mahmoody.

I was born in Liege in Belgium – but I would love to live in Bora Bora – to have sunshine all the time.

I have had two favourite journeys so far. The first was when I went to Syria with my grandfather – and the other was a trip to Punta Cana – a small island part of the Dominican Republic.

When I grow up I want to be a successful businesswoman.

My favourite colour is black & I am a Taurian.

For my favourite meal of Chinese food – I would invite my boyfriend because I love him – My sister because she is the only person I really Trust – and David Beckham because I like him very much.

I love volunteering for Oxfam as the volunteers are extremely friendly – and they care for newcomers. But mostly because I would like to help make poverty history.

Virginie has now returned to Belgium - and we all wish her the best of luck for the future. Thanks for all you hard work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home