Oxfam in the West End

Tuesday, June 13, 2006


meet ………

YOON


I started volunteering at the Drury Lane Oxfam shop on the 7th June 2006 – because I’ve always felt that if you get the opportunity to help others – you should use it!

The best song I’ve heard so far has been Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton.

My favourite artist has got to be Vincent van Gogh.

And the best book I’ve read so far is The Present by John Spencer.

I was born in Korea – but ideally would love to live in Sweden.

My favourite journey was when I was 20 – and I went to Je-Ju-Do in Korea.

I am the most happiest right here & now.

When I grow up I want to be a pilot.

My favourite colour is blue – and I am a Pisces.

I have two kinds of very different favourite food: Korean food – and pizza!
I love volunteering for Oxfam because there are many kindly people here – and when I work here – I get a piece of that happiness!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home